Screen 1: Edit Chart of Accounts
The Chart of Accounts is where you create and maintain the Elements that make up your Castaway forecast. With one click, you can add or delete Sections, Subtotals and Elements. You can also rename items, or click and drag to move them around.
To add an Element:
- click the Section heading you want to add the Element to
- click the element type button to add the element
- edit the Element Name
From here, you can also:
- Click & Drag to move an element up or down the Chart of Accounts
- Double-click on a Chart Item to edit the name
- Single-click on the element name to display the Delete icon
Once you’re happy with the Chart of Accounts, and while you are in the Element settings, click on the Element Groups to move to the next screen, the Element Properties screen makes it easy to change the properties for every element from just one screen.
Screen 2: Edit Element Properties
Navigate to the element properties you want to edit in 2 quick steps:
- Select the element group by clicking on the Element Groups in the left hand side column
- Use the mode buttons to display some or all of the element properties for each type of element.
From here, you can change any of the element properties.
Please sign in to leave a comment.