Castaway's Consolidation files (.pxic) built via the Consolidated module are essentially reading off the lower-level files that were chosen to form the group report.
To view the projected report or the revised budget in the Consolidated file, you will need to ensure that all the subsidiary files have Actuals enabled up until the same month and that they all have a revised budget report so that Castaway is able to read that information on the Consolidated level.
Projected report with Actuals
If you're finding that your Consolidated file does not have certain periods of Actuals, you will need to dive into each lower-level file and check what Actual months have been enabled in each file. To do this quickly in your Consolidated file ...
- Go to Window > Open and select the first file listed
- In the lower-level (.pxif) file, go to Forecast > Opening & Actuals
- Note what the Actuals Month is
- Exit the file by either going to File > Close or by returning to the Consolidated file by going to Window > your Consolidated file
- Repeat the above to check what the Actuals Months are against each subsidiary file
- If you'd like your Consolidated report to display Actuals up till a specific period e.g. Jul 2019, you need to ensure all files have Actuals Month at least up to Jul 2019
A similar concept as above applies. If you would like to view your Consolidated revised budget, you'll need to review each lower-level file and ensure that there is a revised budget created.
You can create a revised budget in your forecast (.pxif) file by going to Forecast > Opening & Actuals > Create Revised Budget but I recommend that your first read THIS article before proceeding as it details what the different budget layers are, and how to manage them.