White-labelling and custom reporting are features that are available in Castaway to allow you to tell your story the way you want to.
You may wish to have print your report pages subsequently one year after another, especially if you're working with several years.
The way to achieve printing your reports one year at a time is by creating a Custom Report for each year separately and then including each annual report in your Report Stack so that it's ready to be printed in the order that you want.
This article will guide you on:
- How to create Custom Reports for each year of reporting
- How to include these Custom Reports in your Report Stack
How to create Custom Reports for each year of Reporting
- Open the report you need
- Click on either New Custom Report or the little green plus sign on the left to create a new Custom Report
- Name and save the report
- Review your report and adjust it so that it reports on the periods that you want
- Create more Custom Reports based on each year you're looking to Print
How to include Custom Reports in your Report Stack
- Go to Publish > Custom Report Stacks
- Depending on your progress, select either New Report Stack to create a new one or select an existing Report Stack that you've already created
- If you select New Report Stack, name and save your new stack
- Click on Add Document to begin selecting the Custom Reports you've created
- Review and format your reports in the main Report Stack screen. You can even reorder your report by dragging and dropping them up or down.
- Click Save then Preview to begin Printing the reports
Below is a video on printing with report stacks:
Please sign in to leave a comment.